Eden Baked Eggs & Ham
8 eggs, hard boiled
1/3 c melted butter
1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 c cooked ham, minced
4 green onions, minced
3 c medium white sauce
Soft white cheese (not Swiss or bleu cheese)
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Peel eggs, slice in half length-wise. Place yolks on a plate and place whites into a lightly buttered baking dish.
2. Mash yolks with fork and work in butter, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, forming a smooth paste.
3. Fold ham and green onions into yolk mixture.
4. Fill each egg white half with yolk mixture, mounding over the top of each.
5. Pour white sauce over eggs.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Top with cheese and bake 6 minutes longer, until cheese melts.
8. Serve immediately, garnished with paprika.
Servings: 4 large or 8 small
Recipe shared by Eden by the Sea